Used Car Sales Executive
Join Dace Motor Group, a highly successful used car dealership group based in Greater Manchester.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to work within a busy Used car dealership. Being a Used Car Sales Executive is a challenging role where customer care always comes first. You'll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need. Motor Industry experience is essential. We expect hard work and determination, in return you will receive great working conditions, continual support and professional development, and of course un-capped marketing leading financial rewards.
What we want from you...
- Achieve agreed monthly sales targets.
- Follow the Group's robust enquiry handling & follow up processes to increase new sales and build rapport and lasting relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business. Happy Customers come back!
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of your products.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints to ensure full resolution - keep your customers happy!
- You can SELL! You can follow processes and achieve targets.
- You can confidently prospect, record accurate data AND follow up your leads.
- You will have confidence, drive, energy and a great attitude!
What you can expect...
- Un-capped commission
- A proven OTE of £45,000+
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme (compliant with Auto-enrolment)
- 20 days holiday with holiday pay
- Fantastic future career opportunities within our large group for career progression
About the company
We are a family-owned business which has been well established for over 25 years. We are the largest independent used car dealer in the Stockport and Greater Manchester area, owning 4 sites, Dace Motor Company, Dace Specialist Car Centre Stockport, Dace German Car Centre and Dace Specialist Car Centre Manchester. At Dace Motor Group we are very proud to be the first business to be approved by Stockport Trading Standards, At Dace Motor Group we are also very pleased to announce that we are currently voted 21st out of the top 50 independent dealerships in the UK, With our group expanding we now stock in excess of 600 used vehicles across our 4 branches.
Dace Motor Group is primarily a used car sales company, however we do also have our own in house workshop. We are currently looking for a new mechanic to join our service team.
Responsibilities and Duties
To be able to carry out the following:
- PDI (per-delivery inspection)
- Oil changes and general services
- High standard of work and maximum efficiency
Qualifications and Skills
- Full UK driving license
- NVQ preferred but not necessary
- College leaver ideal
- Own tools is a bonus
Car Paint Sprayer
We are currently looking to add a new member to our preparation centre team in the Dace Motor Company Body Shop. As we are a used car dealership we need to prepare our vehicles to show room quality and we are currently in the need for a car paint prayer.
An ideal candidate should be:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work in a busy work environment
- Able to work with paint spraying equipment
- Able to Prioritise work and work to a deadline
Your role will be:
- To repair and paint body work on vehicles
- To buff bodywork on vehicles
- Liaise with other members of staff
Alloy Wheel Technician
Here at Dace Motor Group our main objective is to sell used cars, with these cars we like to ensure they are to a high standard. This includes refurbishing the wheels when they are scuffed and painting any chips on the body. We are currently in need of a new member to join the team in out preparation centre.
An ideal candidate must be:
- Hard working
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work effectively alone
- Able to use equipment safely
- Able to work to a deadline
- Able to prioritise work
Your job role:
- Refurbishing alloy wheels
- Parking cars in the correct location neatly
- Painting alloy wheels
- Painting body chips
Your working hours:
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00
- Saturday: 09:30 - 18:00
- With an hour for dinner
- Working on a four week basis having one weekend off every four.